Tuesday, July 17, 2007

One day i will!!

As a human being, i have always given importance to my each and every relationship, i love each one who is present in my life, apart from this attitude of mine i have lost one of my very good friend.

My friend is a very intelligent and a genuine person he has always provided me good suggestions whenever i was in need of it also he is been very patient throughout, he listened to my stupid talks and answer all my questions..he is sweet friend but then some misunderstanding happened and he suddenly stopped talking to me.

even after knowing very clearly that he doesn't want to talk to me i continued talking to him because i wanted to talk and maintain the relationship, in friendship it usually happens that friends get upset from each other but thats then thats on the individuals that whether they want to continue the friendship or not...in my case i want to...knowing very well that he is angry with me for the reason which i don't know, i will continue trying and one day will get friend back:)))

Optimism is necessary in friendship, so i am going to be positive in this case.

have you ever faced any situation like so??

1 comment:

Lucky Lady said...

i always go by this saying
IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING SET IT FREE IF IT COMES BACK IT WAS YOURS IF IT DOESN'T IT NEVER WAS